AYC Members: To make arrangements for launching or hauling your boat, please contact the Office at:
AYC Yard – (902) 477-4617, Ext. 1
Or send a message to email@example.com
A Launch/Haulout Waiver and Request Form must be completed for each launch/haul-out. Your account and your insurance has to be current.
- Safe anchorage and mooring field
- Winter wet and dry storage
- Slipway/cradle system for haul out maximum 35 tons; maximum length and width to be determined by the Marine Services Manager
- Marinas and moorings daily and seasonal
- Water and power hookups
- Hot Showers
- Fuel Dock
- Daily tender service until dusk
- Small boat launching ramp
- Monitor VHF Channel # 68
- Paint Shaker – located in the work shop and available during Yard staff hours Monday through Friday. Please note that use of this service will be based on time availability in the yard.
Bottom Paint for Sale
AYC has for sale Amercoat ABC#4 Antifouling bottom paint, with 100% of the profit going to support the AYC Learn to Sail Program.
Two colours are currently in stock – black or red. The cost is $160.87 per gallon plus HST ($185. tax included). If you are interested in making a purchase, please contact the AYC Office by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the quantity and colour required.
As always, THANK YOU for supporting AYC’s Learn to Sail Program.
Fuel Dock & Tender Service
Gas Dock & Yard Staff monitor VHF Channel 68, phone 902-476-0475
Hours of service:
(June 1 – 29) 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM
(June 30 – Sept 3) 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM
(September 4 – October 1) 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Last Tender runs 15 minutes before closing.
Hours may vary as required.
Tender Service can be suspended due to inclement weather.
(Monday to Friday, if Gas Bar is not attended, please contact Yard Staff for service; call on VHF Channel 68.)